By Deanna Spingola
26 December 2006
Dr. Lawrence Dunegan attended a Pittsburgh Pediatric Society lecture on March 20, 1969 where he listened to Dr. Richard Day, an admitted “insider” in the “Order.” The lecture was about the “new world system,” also called the “New Order of Barbarians” in which he defined the changes, according to an actual timetable, that would be accomplished by the year 2000. Procedures and people had long been positioned to implement this nefarious system. At that time, Day was a Professor of Pediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical School in New York. He had previously been the Medical Director of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America. His stated purpose in telling this group, about eighty pediatricians, was to make it easier for them to adapt to these changes. He reiterated that people would have to get used to change. He also said: “People are too trusting; people don't ask the right questions.” 
According to Dr. Day, he was relatively free to speak about what was once strictly withheld because “everything is in place and nobody can stop us now.” However, to prevent wide distribution, no recordings or notes were allowed. He suggested that there could be negative repercussions against him if his remarks became widely publicized. In 1988, after years of compiling what he remembered, Dr. Dunegan recorded his recollections of the 1969 lecture on two tapes. Dr. Day said: “Everything has two purposes. One is the ostensible purpose which will make it acceptable to people and second is the real purpose which would further the goals of establishing the new system.” Keep this concept in mind as you read what follows.
All of the following high points of Dr. Day’s lecture are recollections from that lecture: My brief editorials are italicized.
· Most people don't understand how governments operate – even people in high positions in our own government don't really understand how and where decisions are made.
· Numbers of people living at any one time on the planet must be limited or we will run out of space to live.
· People won't be “allowed” to have babies just because they want to or because they are careless.
· Sex must be separated from reproduction. Sexual activity will not be discouraged but increased, but in such a way that people won't be having babies.
· Contraception would be strongly encouraged, connected so closely in people's minds with sex, that they would automatically think contraception. Contraception will be universally available and displayed prominently in America’s drug stores.
· Sex education is designed to entice children early, and make the connection between sex and the need for contraception early in their lives and carry on into marriage.
· “Abortion will no longer be a crime.” Abortion will be accepted as normal, and would be paid for by taxes for people who could not pay for their own abortions.
· School sex programs will lead to more pregnancies. Parents opposed to abortion on moral or religious grounds will change their minds when it is their own child who is pregnant. This will help overcome opposition to abortion. “Before long, only a few die-hards will still refuse to see abortion as acceptable, and they won't matter anymore.”
· “People will be given permission to be homosexual.” They won't have to hide it. Everyone will be given permission to have sex, to enjoy however and whatever they want. Anything goes. Kinsey’s Rockefeller-funded “research” facilitated the current mentality about homosexuality and sex.
· Divorce would be made easier and more prevalent. Most people who marry will marry more than once. More people will not marry. Families will be diminished in importance.
· Euthanasia will be introduced. “Everybody has a right to live only so long. The old are no longer useful. They become a burden. You should be ready to accept death.”
· Medical care will be connected with one's employment and become very costly and become unavailable to people beyond a certain time.
· Medicine would be much more tightly controlled.
· Free hospital care would gradually cease. Costs will be forced up to necessitate insurance. Frequently, it is insurance companies that dictate treatment.
· A photo ID would be required by everyone within any hospital – employees, patients and visitors. This would happen gradually, to facilitate acceptance. The purported necessity of ID to move about would ultimately expand from hospitals to include everyone and every place.
· Doctors and their image will change. They will ultimately be recognized as highly skilled technicians. Their jobs will include things like executions by lethal injection. The lone practitioner will become a thing of the past.
· New difficult to diagnose diseases will appear and remain untreatable - at least for along time.
· Dr. Day said: “We can cure almost every cancer right now. Information about this is on file in the Rockefeller Institute.” But if people stop dying of cancer, we would become overpopulated. “You may as well die of cancer as something else.” Efforts at cancer treatment would be geared more toward comfort than toward cure. None of the known or suspected insiders seem to get cancer and undergo the immune-system-destroying affects of expensive chemotherapy. There is big money in cancer treatment!
· Dr. Day said: “There is now a way to simulate a real heart attack. It can be used as a means of assassination.” Let’s see, who has had a heart problem recently – any non compliant government officials, foreign or domestic?
· Convenience foods will be hazardous. “Anybody who is lazy enough to want convenience foods rather than fixing his own also had better be energetic enough to exercise. Because if he was too lazy to exercise and too lazy to fix his own food, then he doesn’t deserve to live very long.” Family meal time will diminish.
· A new religion will be promoted for use all over the world. This may be Dominionism which appears to be a goal of some in the Religious Right. U.S citizens might demand that our government establish a church under the guise of protecting Christianity from the secularists, the Jews, the Muslims or some other government-designated patsy. The government is proficient in providing targets of hatred. If not for government intervention or inventions, we would have no enemies and might actually recognize the few genuine foes.
· “The Bible will be changed. It will be rewritten to fit the new religion. Gradually, key words will be replaced with new words having various shades of meaning. Then the meaning attached to the new word can be close to the old word - and as time goes on, other shades of meaning of that word can be emphasized.”
· Literary classics and historical narratives will be changed. A first or casual reading of revised versions will not arouse suspicions.
· Kids will spend more time in schools, but it will less productive. Studies will be concentrated and specialized. Without approval, students will not have access to material outside their own area of study.
· Some books will disappear from the libraries. Publishing will be restricted.
· Laws will change. Blue laws regarding Sunday purchasing will be eliminated. States will accrue money from gambling and lotteries, which will become a social activity, rather than a private, or illegal activity. Bankruptcy laws will change. Antitrust laws will change. Competition will be tightly controlled. Remember all of those no-bid contracts to government friendly, big campaign contributing companies like Halliburton and Bechtel.
· Drug and alcohol use will increase. Law enforcement efforts against drugs will increase.
· Sensationalized news about drug abuse and law enforcement efforts will keep drugs in the public consciousness creating vulnerability. The world will not be viewed as a safe place.
· Travel restrictions will occur. It will be considered a privilege! People will need permission and a good reason to travel. An under-the-skin implantation device will be developed coded specifically to identify each individual and that would lend themselves to surveillance by providing radio signals.
· Personal surveillance will be a fact of life through a central monitoring system. You might be watching T.V. and someone might be watching you. . The T.V. set would not have to be on in order for this to be operative. “How would we get people to accept these things into their homes? Well, people would buy them when they buy their own television.” “This was described by being what we now know as Cable T.V. to replace the antenna. The cable would be the means of carrying the surveillance message to the monitor. The television would be used for making purchases. You could flip the switch to choose various items. This convenience would make us dependent. Think about America’s dependence on computers and government surveillance!
· Empty buildings will be allowed to deteriorate. Streets in certain locations will be allowed to deteriorate. This will create a depressed atmosphere for purportedly unfit humans.
· More airplane and auto accidents will occur contributing to a general feeling of insecurity. This will also initiate more government regulations.
· Crime will be used to manage society. There will be orchestrated slums while other areas are well maintained.
· Manufacturing will be curtailed in order to give other countries a chance to build their industries in order to compete against the United States. Our heavy industries will be deliberately cut back while the same industries are developed in other countries, notably Japan.
· People, suddenly poor, due to job loss will produce population shifts. The poor will accept questionable societal changes in exchange for survival. They may even sacrifice their morals and commitments for security.
· U.S. sports will change as a way of de-emphasizing nationalism.
· Sports salaries will get ridiculously high, especially in baseball. This will create discontent, antagonism and resentment towards the athletes. High salaries will break the owners and alienate fans who will then abandon the sport in favor of more international sports like soccer.
· Movies will gradually be more sexually explicit and use foul language. “After all, sex and rough language are real and why pretend that they are not?” This is intended to bring sex and profanity out in the open.
· Violence will be made more graphic and realistic to desensitize people. Actual violence, as witnesses or participants, will then be more acceptable. People's attitudes toward death will change. This will facilitate recruitment for war and the killing of foreign and domestic men, women and children.
· Music will get worse. Lyrics will become more sexual. Older folks will listen to their own radio stations as opposed to younger people and their stations. Entertainment will be a powerful tool to influence society.
· Food supplies will be centralized and come under tight control. If population growth doesn’t slow down, food shortages can be orchestrated to scare or starve people into accepting the theory of overpopulation. Personal gardens and perhaps small farms will be eliminated. Remember there are two purposes for everything – one the ostensible purpose and the other the real purpose. Growing one’s own vegetables may be rendered unsafe. People may stop eating a particular food, like spinach, to alter agriculture or health.
· Dr. Day said: “We can or soon will be able to control the weather.” He said, “I'm not merely referring to dropping iodide crystals into the clouds to precipitate rain that's already there, but REAL control." And weather will be used as a weapon of war, a weapon for influencing public policy or perhaps habitation patterns. Perhaps the purported unfit don’t deserve choice land – just ask Native Americans or some of the previous residents of New Orleans.
· Privately owned housing, tied close to our liberty, will become a thing of the past. The cost of housing and financing housing will gradually increase to the point that most people will not be able to afford it.
· Inflation is a tool of the controllers. Money will become credit. Exchange of money will be electronic. All significant purchases, as well as earnings, will be done electronically. Despite appearances, there will be a single banking system. Also computer records will be kept on all purchases branded with identification numbers. The ability to save will be greatly curtailed. “Wealth represents power and wealth in the hands of a lot of people is not good for the people in charge so if you save too much you might be taxed.” Individuals will be encouraged to spend money they do not have through credit and borrowing. Then they will be encouraged to renege on their debt thus destroying their own credit. “The idea here is” … “if you're too stupid to handle credit wisely, this gives the authorities the opportunity to come down hard on you once you've shot your credit.”
· Long before 1969, terrorism was used widely in Europe and in other parts of the world. Terrorism, once thought unnecessary in the United States, will be used by necessity if the United States does not move rapidly enough into accepting the new system. The orchestrated events of 9/11 have moved America closer to a tyrannical dictatorship: national ID, Homeland Security, the Patriot Act, population-depleting war and other numerous freedom-stealing tactics to bring us into the New World Order.
There are no coincidences! If something happens, it is because it was planned that way! People will be expected to embrace the new system – they may even long for it. There will not be any room for those who reject or dissent. Obviously, very vocal nonconformists will have to be silenced or eliminated. “When the new system takes over, people will be expected to sign allegiance to it, indicating that they don't have any reservations or holding back to the old system.”  Will those who speak out against such tyranny prevent the complete implementation of this satanical, dismal existence? You decide!
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Martin Luther King
© Deanna Spingola 2006 - All rights reserved
Deanna Spingola's articles
are copyrighted but may be republished, reposted, or emailed. However, the
person or organization must not
charge for subscriptions or advertising. The article must be copied intact and
full credit given. Deanna's web site address must also be included.